WHY SFBC ONLINE?
SFBC is Ranked Top 10 in Affordability and Top 1% overall among Christian Bible Colleges in America.
Are you passionate about leading others to a deeper walk with Christ through a study of God’s Word? Do you feel called to full-time ministry in church planting, apologetics, youth ministry, world missions, or another area of outreach? Whether you are currently a ministry professional seeking more formal study or want the Biblical training you need to enter ministry for the first time, SFBC’s online Seminary School will give you the tools you’re looking for. SFBC’s fully accredited college and seminary offers 100% online undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Though your program will not require visits to campus, it may require a ministry internship in your local community to get hands-on, real-world experience. You can choose a general ministry program track, specialized track in a specific field, or an in-depth academic program that will prepare you for doctoral studies or ministry leadership.
And because we are committed to Preparing Men and Women for Ministry, we want to make it easier for you to complete your graduate program – as a full-time student, you will pay our seminary block rate of $285 per credit hour! You’ll also have the opportunity for a discount if you are a Senior Pastor. Dig deep into the Scriptures and study the powerful themes and messages in God’s Word through SFBC’s Seminary School. You will learn practical, in-demand skills from experienced ministry professionals, study under acclaimed theologians, and network with pastors and ministers around the world.
Welcome to SFBC
Why We’re Nonprofit
Why Choose SFBC
Accredited, Affordable, & 100% Online Degree · Life Experience Credit · Transfer Prior Credits · Small Class Sizes · Military/Veterans Benefits · Financial Aid, Grants, & Scholarships Available · SAT/ACT Not Required · Non-Profit · Private · GA/TA Opportunities · F-1 Visa International Students · Non-Denominational · English Language Program · Senior Pastor Discount
We’re Here To Help
Please feel free to call us at (954) 637-2268 or Apply Now.
- Associate of Arts (A.A.) in Biblical & Theological Studies
- Associate of Arts (A.A.) in Business Administration & Management
- Associate of Arts (A.A.) in General Studies
- Associate of Arts (A.A.) in Ministry and Leadership
- Associate of Arts (A.A.) in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Biblical & Theological Studies
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Business Administration & Management
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Christian Counseling – Clinical Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Christian Counseling – Marriage & Family Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Ministry and Leadership – Family Ministries
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Ministry and Leadership – Missions
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Ministry and Leadership – Pastoral Ministry
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Psychology
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Biblical Studies
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Christian Counseling (60 hour)
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Pastoral Counseling
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.) Degree – Chaplaincy
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.) Degree – Ministry
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.) Degree – New Testament Exegesis and Theology
- Master of Theology (Th.M.) in Christian Apologetics
- Master of Theology (Th.M.) in New Testament Studies
- Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) Degree – Global Engagement
- Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) Degree – Missional Pastoral Ministry