The easiest, quickest, and most secure way to give to SFBC is via Paypal, e-Check, credit or debit card.
- You’ll get an immediate receipt for your contribution and an e-mail thank you.
- You also can donate in honor of someone or in memory of someone.
- You can make a one-time donation, designate your gift to recur monthly, quarterly, or annually (and you’ll receive a gentle reminder when when the time is near for that next contribution).
- Using a credit card is also a great way to not only give but to earn promotion credits with your bank or card issuer.
View our SFBC&TS Ministry Overview of SFBC
Thank you for considering supporting our work. Your contribution is absolutely vital. Without public support, the valuable work of God in the lives of our students would be impossible. Together we can make a difference.
View Form 990
View our Annual Report
View our Needs Statement
Let your legacy continue through education. Through your planned gift from your long-term estate or financial planning, you will help to ensure that South Florida Bible College & Theological Seminary will be here to carry out the mission for many years to come.
Consider listing SFBC as a beneficiary in a:
- Last Will & Testament
- Life Insurance policies
For those looking to memorialize the life of a loved one, naming and recognition opportunities exist.
Donating stock or mutual funds is a tax-wise approach for helping to ensure that SFBC can continue to prepare the next generation of ministers… one life at a time.
Important facts to remember:
- We encourage you to consult your financial planner or tax adviser who can assist you in evaluating the tax advantages available to you when making a donation of appreciated securities.
- South Florida Bible College & Theological Seminary prefers to receive undesignated gifts, allowing for the greatest flexibility in responding to evolving needs and priorities, but will also accept gifts designated to a specific purpose.
Would you like to make a gift to SFBC?
There are a variety of methods available to you for providing financial support. Not only can your gift assist SFBC, it may offer you some unique tax advantages, too. You can give online or pledge by mail, donate by credit card or over the phone or choose from our other options to help support us- including gifts in kind or capital projects.
Gift or Pledge By Mail
We appreciate your support! Through your efforts, you are making a difference in the lives of our students and community.
If you would like to send in a gift or pledge by mail, please mail to the Development Office at:
2200 SW 10th Street
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Credit Card Gifts By Phone
If you would like to make a donation using your credit card, please feel free to call us with your information.
We’ll need the following:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, etc.)
- V Code (three-digit security code on the back of your credit card)
- Card expiration date
- Amount of your donation
- Name of the card holder
- Credit card billing address including city and zip code
- Your phone number
Gifts in Kind
Would you like to help support SFBC through a non-monetary gift? Then you might be interested in donating a “gift in kind.”
A gift in kind is a non-cash donation to SFBC, for use in assisting us in carrying out our educational missions. Gifts in kind may include equipment, materials, books, artwork and much more.
Our Capital Projects program is responsible for managing and coordinating major projects.
Your support is vital to the success of these initiatives. If you would like to donate to any of our projects, please contact our office for more information.
A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services (Registration #CH27828) by calling 1-800-help-flafree (435-7352) toll free within the State of Florida. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the State.
For more information about planning your gift, contact:
Dr. Mary A. Drabik
*A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services (Registration #CH27828) by calling 1-800-help-flafree (435-7352) toll free within the State of Florida. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the State.