Thank you for your service, we are proud to support you!
South Florida Bible College & Theological Seminary is proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education degree. Active Duty, Reservists, National Guard – all branches, Veterans, and military spouses have the opportunity to qualify for benefits. Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you.
Please check out the VA Welcome Kitto see your benefits and your eligibility.
We’re Here To Help
Please feel free to call us at (954) 637-2268 or Request Info with any questions.
The Veteran’s Affairs office at SFBC is designed to act as a liaison between the student and Veteran’s Administration.
Although we are not employees of the Department of Veteran’s Affairs, we can still assist you with the following:
Completion of Paperwork
Certification of Attendance
Check out The Financial Aid Shopping Sheet provided by the Department of Education which describes to students the educational costs and the financial aid awarded to help you meet those costs for attending a institution.
SFBC offers a free evaluation of military training and experience for college credit. All credit granted for military training is given based on the American Council on Education (ACE) guidelines.
If you qualify for this benefit and would like to apply, please fax the request with a copy of the documentation listed below to 954.719.3780, the office of admissions.
Service members – submit a copy of Military ID
Veterans Documents for application:
– Military ID
– Certificate of Eligibility
– DD214 (certificate of release or discharge)
Military Spouses – Military ID or a copy of marriage certificate with spouse’s DD214
Important Policy Information
(1) South Florida Bible College & Theological Seminary does not financially incentivize the securing of service member enrollment through commissions, bonuses, or any other incentive payment based directly or indirectly on enrolling service members.
(2) South Florida Bible College & Theological Seminary prohibits any and all forms of high-pressure recruitment tactics in order to enroll service members.
(3) Prospective students are directed to receive approval from their ESO, military counselor, or service prior to enrollment.