SFBC is Ranked Top 10 in Affordability and Top 1% overall among Christian Colleges in America.
F-1 Visa I-20 Process
Visit the newly updated Study Guide to the States! The Study Guide is an online, interactive resource to help students and school officials navigate the international student process. Use this step-by-step guide to learn about the process of studying in the United States.
Highlights from the updated Study Guide to the States include:
- What to consider if you want to study in the United States,
- How to find a Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP)-certified school,
- How to maintain your student status during your course of study, and
- Guidelines for traveling back home.
The Study Guide is also mobile-accessible, which allows you to access it from your mobile phone or tablet device. Visit the updated Study Guide to the States and share this resource today.
You can find the class schedule, Application Form, Certification of Financial Responsibility, and SEVIS Form on our website. In compliance with U. S. Immigration law, if you are interested in coming to our school, please return all the items listed below on or before the registration deadlines. As International Students we must receive original copies of everything.
Forms you will need to apply to South Florida Bible College are these:
- Application Form
- Certification of Financial Responsibility
- SEVIS Form
- Working in the United States
- Transfer Verification Report
- Sample Sponsor Letter
Our application deadlines for the I-20 process for F-1 Visa International Students are as follows:
|June 1||Fall Term|
|October 15||Spring Term|
|March 1||Summer Term|