Associate of Arts (A.A.) in Christian Business Management
Tuition Ranked Top Ten Most Affordable
60 Credit Hours – 2 Years (Avg.)
100% Online or On-Campus
Upon completion of the Associate of Arts degree in Christian Business Management, the graduate should be able to:
- Demonstrate skills in critical thinking.
- Identify and understand basic biblical doctrines and history.
- Exhibit proficiency and competency in GE/AA courses and coursework.
- Utilize personal and academic feedback.
- Demonstrate basic communication skills and readiness for upper division courses.
- Principles of management that will help you navigate an increasingly diverse and global business market.
- Foundational business concepts such as the basics of economics, leadership, management, ethics, and communication.
Potential Career Options with an Associate of Arts Degree in Christian Business Management
- General Business
Benefits of the Online Associate of Arts Degree in Christian Business Management
By earning your associate’s degree online from an accredited, nonprofit university, you can be confident your degree will be well respected within your field. Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs is ranked Top Ten in the country, with no out of state tuition. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, SFBC has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university. The Associate of Arts degree is awarded to students who have completed a minimum of sixty credit hours of study or its equivalent in the area of business studies. This degree usually marks the halfway point to the baccalaureate degree from a university or college.
Through the A.A. degree in Christian Business Management, you will study:
- Intro to Business
- Principles of Management
- Business Leadership
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- English Composition
- English Literature
- History of Civilization
- Introduction to Evangelism
- World Religions
- Earth Science
- Speech Communication