Online School Orientation
SFBC will send you the Orientation link to help you with the following:
- Who you are working with – Faculty and Staff
- What is important for Distance Education – Requirements
- Where to go with questions – Contacts
- When will you succeed – Tips for Success
- Why it is important to stay connected – Completion
Also, students with full acceptance into a South Florida Bible College Online degree-seeking program have an opportunity to receive free SFBC gear! Check out our Promotion FAQ page for more info!
Online Financial Services
- The Financial Aid Director on campus can assist you with questions, documentation, options, and general counsel. Please call or stop by the Financial Aid office if you have any questions (954) 637-2279 or email: email@example.com
- There are various Scholarships, Grants, and Military Benefits for those students who qualify.
- SFBC also has flexible Tuition Affordable Payment Plans when you need them with SFBC programs.
Online Academic Advising
Each time you register for a new semester of courses, you will review your academic plan with an adviser at the institution. The college is committed to ensuring that the courses you need are available for completion within the proper time-frame. We all know that life situations arise, necessitating a change of plans. Your adviser will be able to re-work your timeline with you and make sure you stay on the road to completion.
Online Personal Assistance
If your needs are more personal in nature, be assured that you can find counsel and prayerful support at SFBC. If you have pastoral and/or parental support, we encourage you to share with them your victories, your concerns, and your frustrations so they can keep praying for you. But, also remember that SFBC staff members want you to succeed in every area of your life. Please contact us if you ever have any questions!