WHY SFBC ONLINE?
SFBC is Ranked Top 10 in Affordability and Top 1% overall among Christian Colleges in America.
GRADUATE DEBT FREE
Accredited, Affordable, & 100% Online Degree · Life Experience Credit · Transfer Prior Credits · Small Class Sizes · 100% Online Programs · Military/Veterans Benefits · Financial Aid & Scholarships Available · SAT/ACT Not Required · Non-Profit · Private · GA/TA Opportunities · F-1 Visa International Students · Non-Denominational · English Language Program · Senior Pastor Discount
We’re Here To Help
Please feel free to call us at (954) 637-2268 or Request Info.
- Associate of Arts (A.A.) in Biblical & Theological Studies
- Associate of Arts (A.A.) in Business Administration & Management
- Associate of Arts (A.A.) in General Studies
- Associate of Arts (A.A.) in Ministry and Leadership
- Associate of Arts (A.A.) in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Biblical & Theological Studies
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Business Administration & Management
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Christian Counseling – Clinical Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Christian Counseling – Marriage & Family Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Ministry and Leadership – Family Ministries
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Ministry and Leadership – Missions
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Ministry and Leadership – Pastoral Ministry
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Psychology
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Biblical Studies
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Christian Counseling (60 hour)
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Pastoral Counseling
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.) Degree – Chaplaincy
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.) Degree – Ministry
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.) Degree – New Testament Exegesis and Theology
- Master of Theology (Th.M.) in Christian Apologetics
- Master of Theology (Th.M.) in New Testament Studies
Online School Orientation
SFBC will send you the Orientation link to help you with the following:
- Who you are working with – Faculty and Staff
- What is important for Distance Education – Requirements
- Where to go with questions – Contacts
- When will you succeed – Tips for Success
- Why it is important to stay connected – Completion
Also, students with full acceptance into a South Florida Bible College Online degree-seeking program have an opportunity to receive free SFBC gear! Check out our Promotion FAQ page for more info!
Online Financial Services
- The Financial Aid Director on campus can assist you with questions, documentation, options, and general counsel. Please call or stop by the Financial Aid office if you have any questions (954) 637-2279 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are various Scholarships available for students, as well as Military Benefits for those who qualify.
- SFBC also has flexible Tuition Payment Plans when you need them with SFBC programs.
Online Academic Advising
Each time you register for a new semester of courses, you will review your academic plan with an adviser at the institution. The college is committed to ensuring that the courses you need are available for completion within the proper time-frame. We all know that life situations arise, necessitating a change of plans. Your adviser will be able to re-work your timeline with you and make sure you stay on the road to completion.
Online Personal Assistance
If your needs are more personal in nature, be assured that you can find counsel and prayerful support at SFBC. If you have pastoral and/or parental support, we encourage you to share with them your victories, your concerns, and your frustrations so they can keep praying for you. But, also remember that SFBC staff members want you to succeed in every area of your life. Please contact us if you ever have any questions!