We Offer Online Degrees and Courses
South Florida Bible College offers online classes and education for our undergraduate and graduate students.
We’re Here To Help
Please feel free to call us at (954) 637-2268 or Request Info.
- Associate of Arts (A.A.) in Biblical Studies
- Associate of Arts (A.A.) in Christian Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Biblical Studies
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Christian Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Christian Counseling – Clinical Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Christian Counseling – Marriage & Family Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Ministry and Leadership – Family Ministries
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Ministry and Leadership – Missions
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Ministry and Leadership – Pastoral Ministry
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Biblical Studies
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.) Degree – Chaplaincy
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.) Degree – Ministry
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.) Degree – New Testament Exegesis and Theology
Tuition $275.00 per credit hour – $150.00 Online Fee per course
Online Academic Advising
Each time you register for a new semester of courses, you will review your academic plan with an adviser at the institution. The college is committed to ensuring that the courses you need are available for completion within the proper time-frame. We all know that life situations arise, necessitating a change of plans. Your adviser will be able to re-work your timeline with you and make sure you stay on the road to completion.
Online Financial Services
The Financial Aid Director on campus can assist you with questions, documentation, options, and general counsel. Please call or stop by the Financial Aid office if you have any questions (954) 637-2279 or email: email@example.com
Online School Orientation
SFBC will send you the Orientation link to help you with the following:
- Who you are working with – Faculty and Staff
- What is important for Distance Education – Requirements
- Where to go with questions – Contacts
- When will you succeed – Tips for Success
- Why it is important to stay connected – Completion
Online Personal Assistance
If your needs are more personal in nature, be assured that you can find counsel and prayerful support at SFBC. If you have pastoral and/or parental support, we encourage you to share with them your victories, your concerns, and your frustrations so they can keep praying for you. But, also remember that SFBC staff members want you to succeed in every area of your life. Please contact us if you ever have any questions!