Lee Ann Mancini, Director
Lee Ann is Director of Fundraising for SFBC and is an adjunct professor for Romans, Apologetics, Ministerial Ethics, Bride of Christ, and Prison Epistles.
She is an awarding-winning children’s author and publisher of the Adventures of the Sea Kids Series that creates products to help parents raise children ages seven and under to have a strong foundation in Jesus.
Lee Ann is a board member of the Alexandrian Forum under the tutelage of Dr. Warren Gage Th.M., J.D., Ph.D., an organization seeking to bring a greater understanding of the Bible by hosting annual Typology Conferences in South Florida dedicated to the theme of Christ as the center of Scripture.
In addition, Lee Ann speaks to women groups regarding the redemptive power of the gospel represented through the types of brides of the Church.
Her lifelong dedication to helping others includes organizational volunteer work:
- Florida Palm Beach County Guardian ad Litem 1988 – 1991.
- Palm Beach County Alzheimer’s Association, Chair for Auction Dinner Dance, 1990 & 1991, Golf Tournament Committee 1990-1991.
- Director, and Public Affairs Education Chair, “The Deboer Committee for Children’s Rights, 1992-1995.
- Fundraising Committee for Boca Ballet 1999, 2000.
- Joan of Arc Council of Catholic Women: International Affairs Commission Chair, Co-Chair for the 1996 Luncheon Fashion Show, 400 in attendance at the Boca Raton Hotel, 1996.
- Rainbow of Love Preschool, Fundraising Committee, 1994, 1995.
- Boca Christian School: Sunshine Committee, Auction Co-Chair, 1995, 1996, 1997.
- Andrews School Auction Committee, 2004 – 2006.
- Junior League of Boca Raton, Community Support Chair, 2000 – 2003.
- Joan of Arc, Religious Education 7th grade teacher, 2003 – 2007.
- Boca Raton High School, Initiated and chaired the Auction 2005-2011.
- Boca Raton High School, Initiated and chaired the PTA/PTSA President 2009-2011.
- Boca Bath & Tennis Architectural Review Board Member, 2008 – 2010.
- Board member The Alexandrian Forum, 2014 – current.
- Board member Florida Authors & Publisher’s Association, 2015 – current.