Frankie Graham-Brown, Ph.D.
Adjunct Instructor, 2019
M.M. (Sullivan University)
Ph.D. (Sullivan University)
Expertise:Business Leadership, Organizational Behavior & Leadership, Economics
Dr. Frankie B. Graham-Brown, is a native of Gary, IN. She graduated with her Master of Management (2013) and Ph.D. in Management with a concentration in Conflict Management (2021) both from Sullivan University in Louisville, KY. Her academic research focuses on servant leadership and effective leadership. In addition to serving as a Business Adjunct faculty at SFBC&TS, Dr. Graham-Brown concurrently works as a Business Adjunct with Mercy College on two campuses (Dobbs Ferry, NY and Bronx, NY). She is also a member of the Sigma Beta Delta (International Business Honor Society), Zeta Phi Beta (Divine 9 National Sorority), and Toastmaster International Member. Dr. Graham-Brown has been married to Dr. Pedro Graham-Brown for 12 years and they have 2 beautiful daughters, Zola & Zaryn.
Professional Site: www.linkedin.com/in/frankiegrahambrown
- MNYBA Zoom/ Podcast Interview – The Slice- about Servant Leadership Behaviors of Baptist Leaders and its Impact on Church Effectiveness.
- Facilitator/Presenter for Breakout Session – Mercy College Faculty Day 2020 – TOPIC:
COURSES TAUGHT IN HIGHER EDUCATION
- Economics of Social Media
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Management
- Business Communications & Personal Branding
- The Economy, Jobs, and You
- Principles of Marketing
- Introduction to Business
- Management Marketing
- Business Leadership
- Business Ethics
- Consumer Behavior