Ena Daley, Ph.D.
Adjunct Instructor, 2019
Division of General Studies (College)
B.A., Nova Southeastern University
M.A., Nova Southeastern University
Ph.D., Capella University
Expertise: English, Education
Dr. Ena Daley is a native of the island of Jamaica. She graduated with a Bachelor in Elementary Education (1992), and a Master’s in Early Childhood Education (1995) from Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale-Davie, Florida. She also graduated with a Specialist Degree in (2003) and a Doctorate in (2010) in Curriculum and Instruction from Florida International University, Miami, Florida, and Capella University in Minneapolis. Minnesota, respectively. She is a member of the National Honors Society (2007) and has taught in South Florida Bible College & Theological Seminary (SFBC&TS) since 2019. Dr. Daley is a member of the Cooper City Church of God and sings in the choir. She led and conducted the Senior Golden Treasure Choir that represented Florida at the Smoky Mountain Jubilee Competition in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Ena is married to Aston and they have two children and three grandchildren. She is an avid sports fan and likes to spend time at the beach and play dominoes, the piano and table tennis.
- Ena Daley, Are They Ready? An Investigation of the Reading Readiness Deficiencies of Kindergarten Students, ProQuest LLC, PhD Dissertation, Capella University, 2010.
- Ena Daley, The One and Many Little Book, and The Little Blue House, Forthcoming, 2022.
COURSES TAUGHT IN HIGHER EDUCATION
- English Composition 1
- Writing Research Papers Across the Curriculum
- English Literature
- Reading & Writing Essentials
- Beginning College Writing