Online Psychology Degrees
Tuition Ranked Top 10 Most Affordable
100% Online Or On-Campus
Understanding and relating to others is critical to building and maintaining relationships. By studying the human mind and behavior, you can better understand how people think and how to build quality relationships in business, in ministry, and in your community. As a Christian university, SFBC’s 100% online psychology degrees integrate Biblical principles with psychology to equip you with the in-demand skills you need for a career in human services or mental health.
Whether you are entering the field for the first time or are a seasoned professional seeking to further your career, SFBC’s online psychology degrees will give you the fully accredited training you need. Your psychology degree from South Florida Bible College will equip you to reach new professional heights and shape a better world by championing what matters to you. And that’s what matters to us.
Through our Psychology Degrees, you will:
- Lay the foundation for a successful human services career through psychology courses and general education classes.
- Understand the role psychology plays in everyday life through a fascinating exploration of emotion, learning, identity, and other psychological constructs.
- Build upon your existing knowledge as you dig deeper into the intricacies of human behavior.
- Client Advocacy
- Case Management
- Mental Health Services
- Research/Data Analysis
- Technical Consulting
Available Degree Programs:
- Associate of Arts (A.A.) in Business Administration & Management
- Associate of Arts (A.A.) in General Studies
- Associate of Arts (A.A.) in Ministry and Leadership
- Associate of Arts (A.A.) in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Business Administration & Management
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Christian Counseling – Clinical Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Christian Counseling – Marriage & Family Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Ministry and Leadership – Family Ministries
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Ministry and Leadership – Missions
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Ministry and Leadership – Pastoral Ministry
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Psychology
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Christian Counseling (60 hour)
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Pastoral Counseling
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.) Degree – Chaplaincy
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.) Degree – Ministry
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.) Degree – New Testament Exegesis and Theology
- Master of Theology (Th.M.) in Christian Apologetics
- Master of Theology (Th.M.) in New Testament Studies
- Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) Degree – Global Engagement
- Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) Degree – Missional Pastoral Ministry
What are the Benefits of Earning a Psychology Degree Online from SFBC?
By earning your psychology degree from a nonprofit institution whose online programs ranked in the top ten of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you can be confident your degree will be well respected in your field.
Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs is ranked Top 10 in the country, with no out of state tuition. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, SFBC has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit institution.
You can study a broad range of psychological research, disorders, and mental health issues as you learn how people think, feel, and grow.
SFBC also offers Scholarships on tuition and accepts Military Benefits.