Master of Divinity (M.Div.) Degree – Ministry
Tuition Ranked Top 10 Most Affordable
90 Credit Hours
100% Online or On-Campus
Upon completion of the Master of Divinity program with a specialization in Ministry, the graduate should be able to:
- Develop a mastery of the Scriptures and Christian doctrine and apply this knowledge to ministries in the U.S. and abroad;
- Apply professional ministry skills, counseling techniques, and effective leadership to one’s specific concentration of study;
- Defend the church’s worldwide mission of gospel proclamation, discipleship, and social change; and
- Formulate ministerial strategies and apply them to a practical research project/thesis.
Potential Career Options with a Masters of Divinity Degree in Ministry
- Church Planter
- Military Chaplain
- Ministry Worker
Benefits of the Online Masters of Divinity Degree in Ministry
By earning your graduate degree online from an accredited, nonprofit institution, you can be confident your degree will be well respected within your field. Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs is ranked Top Ten in the country, with no out of state tuition. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, SFBC has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit institution. The Master of Divinity is the basic professional degree for the ministry. It is an advanced program integrating the fields of biblical literature, theological/historical studies, and the practices of ministry. It prepares persons for effective ministry as pastors, church associates, evangelists, chaplains, and a broad variety of ministries. It consists of ninety credit hours of specific and independent studies. No GRE is required.
Through the M.Div. degree in Ministry, you will study:
- Management: A Biblical Approach
- Community Outreach
- Team Leadership in Christian Ministry
- Inter-Cultural Relationship
- Youth Ministry
Click here for full course breakdown.