Diana Cox, M.Ed.
Adjunct Instructor, 2019
Division of General Studies (College)
B.A., University of Florida
M.Ed., University of Florida
M.A., South Florida Bible College & Theological Seminary
Expertise: English, Education
Diana Cox is a native Floridian. She earned her diploma from Pine Crest where she met her future husband. He is a high school history, government, and economics teacher; so corporately, they cover most of the liberal arts curriculum. They have been married more than 30 years, have two children near college age, and all currently reside in Coral Springs. She enjoys reading, carpentry, and history – of course.
- “Marks of Cain,” Academia.edu and SFBC 2020 Journal
- “Does God Punish the Innocent?” Academia.edu
- “God’s Holiness: A Matter of Divine Perspective” Academia.edu
COURSES TAUGHT IN HIGHER EDUCATION
- English Composition 1 and 2
- Writing Research Papers Across the Curriculum
- Tutor – Writing Lab