Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Christian Counseling
Tuition Ranked Top Ten Most Affordable
120 Credit Hours – 4 Years (avg.)
100% Online Or On-Campus
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Arts degree in Christian Counseling, the graduate should be able to:
- Synthesize biblical knowledge and the Biblical Worldview with psychological methodology;
- Identify psychological approaches, both Christian and secular, including theoretical and applied principles of counseling;
- Employ interviewing skills and psychological techniques with counseling methods;
- Formulate counseling strategies and apply them to a practical project; and
- Demonstrate familiarity with psychological research and field methods.
Benefits of the Online Bachelors of Arts Degree in Christian Counseling
By earning your bachelor’s degree online from an accredited, nonprofit university, you can be confident your degree will be well respected within your field. Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs is ranked Top Ten in the country, with no out of state tuition. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, SFBC has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university. The Bachelor of Arts in Christian Counseling program will prepare the student to integrate Biblical knowledge with counseling methodology so as to function as an efficient counselor.