Online Bible College & Theological Seminary
We Offer Online Degrees and Courses
South Florida Bible College offers online classes and education for our undergraduate and graduate students.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Biblical Studies
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Christian Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Religious Education
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Pastoral Ministry
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Christian Counseling
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Biblical Studies Degree
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.) Degree
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Pastoral Counseling
- Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) Degree – Missional Pastoral Ministry
- Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) Degree – Global Engagement
To begin the process please APPLY NOW.
Tuition $275.00 per credit hour – $150.00 Online Fee per course
(Special Note: $350.00 per credit hour for the Master’s of Arts in Pastoral Counseling)
($485.00 per credit hour for the Doctor of Ministry Degree)
Online Academic Advising
Each time you register for a new semester of courses, you will review your academic plan with an adviser at the university. The college is committed to ensuring that the courses you need are available for completion within the proper time-frame. We all know that life situations arise, necessitating a change of plans. Your adviser will be able to re-work your timeline with you and make sure you stay on the road to completion.
Online Financial Services
The Financial Aid Director on campus can assist you with questions, documentation, options, and general counsel. Please call or stop by the Financial Aid office if you have any questions.
Online School Orientation
SFBC&TS will send you the Orientation link to help you with the following:
- Who you are working with – Faculty and Staff
- What is important for Distance Education – Requirements
- Where to go with questions – Contacts
- When will you succeed – Tips for Success
- Why it is important to stay connected – Completion
All college students need help at one time or another. Distance education students face MANY new situations, such as starting courses, making life-changing decisions, changing their routines, handling additional financial requirements, and building new relationships with students and instructors. Our staff knows that it can be hard! That is why we have several people available to help you throughout and beyond your college career. We are committed to your success in life. Take time to seek counsel and find victory!
Finding Friendship Online
One of the best things about college is building relationships with different people. Often, it is the camaraderie of the college classroom that encourages people to continue and to finish their studies. It would be a tragedy if a student were to complete a distance education program and never get to know his or her fellow students or supporting faculty members. We encourage you to take advantage of chapel services, Seminars, join the online college community through the college website, and even visit campus as you are able.
Online Personal Assistance
If your needs are more personal in nature, be assured that you can find counsel and prayerful support at SFBC&TS. If you have pastoral and/or parental support, we encourage you to share with them your victories, your concerns, and your frustrations so they can keep praying for you. But, also remember that SFBC&TS staff members want you to succeed in every area of your life. Please contact us!