If the student chooses to make monthly tuition payments, they must complete payments for the entire semester prior to subsequent registrations being accepted. Should the student either drop a course(s) or withdraw from all courses they are required to notify the Registrar’s office by using the appropriate form and submitting that form to the aforementioned office.
Should the student be terminated or the registration is canceled for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
- Cancellation after the third (3rd) business day, but before the first day of class, will result in a refund of all monies paid with the exception of the registration fee.
- Cancellation of the contract by the student must be made by certified mail or in person and in writing.
The college will refund:
- 100% of tuition charges if the student withdrawal takes place within five (5) calendar days after signing an Enrollment Agreement and making an initial payment.
- The Drop/Add period is the first five days of classes (Monday through Friday) close of business. There will be a refund if the student withdraws “on” or during the drop/add week.
- If the student withdraws after the drop/add week, their refund will follow the following schedule:
- 2nd Week of class – 75%
- 3rd Week of class – 50%
- 4th Week of class – 25%
- 5th Week of class and later – No refund
- If the college does not accept the enrollment, all monies paid by the student to the college shall be refunded and the student and college shall be released from further obligation.
- If a student is withdrawn from a class due to a class cancellation, the student is entitled to a full refund.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination or receipt of cancellation notice.
- Subject to the date of official withdrawal, tuition and fees will be refunded according to the schedule above. Should disciplinary measures that require the withdrawal of a student the above refund schedule will apply.
Registration and application fees are non-refundable after three (3) business days and must be paid in U. S. dollars.
*All fees are subject to change without notice.